Festivals are a time to really let loose and express yourself through music, art and fashion. Though festival wear should be functional (as in, comfortable and easy to get in and out of), it should also be something fun and maybe a little out of your normal day-to-day style. I mean, where else can you get away with something daring like at a festival? This year, try something new.
If you love rompers as much as I do, it will hard to go through a festival without jumping into one. If you can’t resist, make sure it’s one that’s both comfortable and easy to put on/take off. This denim one is a good option, as is this pretty printed overall style number.
A dress is a classic festival choice. Easy to wear, no fuss and works with most festival themes. Thus, this hippie number is a gorgeous choice for any festival affair. For those of you looking for a little length.
Other two-piece options to try out are the maxi skirt/crop top look, which is not only functional, but super festival-sweet. One that opens at the sides like this option is sure to classic, best-bet festival look is denim shorts and a sweet tank.
- Converse Chuck Taylor’s will keep you comfortable for most of the day- just don’t get the stark-white. They will be brown before the day is over.
- Sandals are the first thing that come to mind, but make sure they are comfortable and cute like these Birkenstocks or these graphic options.
- Fanny packs are back in-style and extremely handy in a festival situation. It keeps everything easily accessible and is cute to boot.
- Bandanas for hair/arms/anything are necessary. They will come in handy more than you would expect.
- Backpacks are also extremely helpful, as are camelbacks so you stay super hydrated.
Happy festivaling everyone!